Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Morning in Missouri

Now that I have an operating camera, I will begin my daily photo journal of my stay at the Osage Arts Community. Some of the postings will have a small amount of text accompanying the photo, other postings will just be a photo, as I believe sometimes a picture needs no words.

If you want to keep up with the images, be sure to sign up for a subscription (look for the "Stay Informed" link on the upper right). After this posting, I will not be forwarding the photo journal posts to my usual email list.

I hope you enjoy!

DoAn
Subscribe in a reader

Donate now! DoAn Art is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the purposes of DoAn Art must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.  

All artwork, photography and text © Copyright 2005-2009 DoAn Art (Antony Galbraith) unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Antony Galbraith.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...