Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Thank you to all who attended my show. It was fantastic to see so many people brave the hot weather and the broken elevator to come see my paintings. I really appreciate the tremendous show of support and all the useful feedback on my work. Pate, Jamie, Yulia, and Kit were a terrific help at the show, so thank you for your time and hard work!

A special thanks to those of you who believed in my work enough to purchase my art. By the end of the show, ProtoSun, Mercury, Neptune, and Pluto found new homes. I also I have my first patron to support my work! Thank you for your confidence in my work.

Currently, I am working on uploading the photos from the show to a webpage that will be linked here, so check back here for the link very soon. Additionally, I am getting photos of The Planets paintings developed and will have those added to the gallery page. I am expecting they will go up next week. Also, due to many requests at the show, I will add a subsection of my gallery titled Past Work, where I will post my watercolors and other work from earlier years.

Thanks!
DoAn

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...