Thursday, June 12, 2008

Taking a Break...



The last two weeks have been particularly draining to me. It is one of those times when the events of the world just seem to be taking a toll on me. I need to take a little time to sort things out and find my center once again. A lot of changes on the horizon and I want to be in a frame of mind and spirit to welcome and move with grace through the transition. I am going to take a little break and resume blogging next week.


Below is the address for Mr. Angel Torres, the man who was paralyzed as a result of a hit and run accident. I wrote about this incident in the previous post, where cards and donations can be sent. Thanks to Jennifer of Catalyst Art Galleries for doing some detective work and getting this address. I hope you will send something to show Mr. Torres that there are still compassionate and caring human beings out there.

Angel A Torres Relief Fund
c/o Webster Bank
108 Farmington Ave
Hartford, CT 06105


(photo by Yu-Chung "Johnny" Ku, digital manipulation by DoAn)

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...