Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brigid: Sneak Peek



From the outside it may seem all is quiet here at the  DoAn Art Studio.  I have been painting, however, and to prove it, here is a sneak peek at what I have been working on.  This is a detail from Brigid, the next painting in the goddess series.  I am nearly finished and will be bringing the painting to get scanned this weekend.  In the meantime, I will be writing a short essay to go with the painting based on my research and personal observations.

The completed painting is 18 x 24", ink on canvas.  It is already sold, but prints and greeting cards will be available as soon as I get it back from getting scanned.  If you are interested in being notified of when prints are available. You can send me an email.  I expect the final reveal of Brigid will be  before or by February 2nd!

DoAn
Subscribe in a reader

Donate now!

DoAn Art is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions in behalf of DoAn Art may be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.

All artwork, photos and text © Copyright 2005-2009 DoAn Art (Antony Galbraith) unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Antony Galbraith.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...