Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and Studio Clearance Sale!




I am clearing out space to make room for new work and would like to find happy homes for my previous work.   I have a lot of new work that will be emerging in the next year and I am limited in space to keep my work. Because I am very desperate for space, I am offering a once in a life time deal.  Believe me, that this is not something I will ever do again in my lifetime as an artist, so don't miss out!

I am selling selected pieces at a "you name the price" cost (plus shipping and handling if needed).   That means if you like one of my pieces you can determine the price! (and I mean any price!)  The painting could be yours on your budget!  Think about it, you could own an original painting of your very own and now there is no reason for you not to!

I will be posting pieces regularly between now and the December holidays.  You are welcome to view my gallery and if you see a piece that interests you, please inquire. Not all my work will be for sale, but you never know the one you like may be available.

I am also doing this as a way to say thanks to everyone who has supported me over the years as I continue to build my artistic career. I am about to embark on a huge leap forward creatively and this is due in large part to the continued support from all of you!

The first piece I am offering is "Mars: Valles Marineris", acrylic, 24 x 24 on canvas. (Original price: $349)  It is an abstract painting based on my meditations on the planet Mars.  It was created using a palette knife and features a highly textured surface. Some of the paint has pumice, granite and lava mixed into it.  I am sure it would fit in nicely to a home or office that needs a warm color palette and a modern design element   http://www.doanart.com/Abstracts.html.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

DoAn
Subscribe in a reader

Donate now!

DoAn Art is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions in behalf of DoAn Art may be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.

All artwork, photos and text © Copyright 2005-2009 DoAn Art (Antony Galbraith) unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Antony Galbraith.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...